Notices from the Office of the Superintendent
Superintendent Porter's Blog
To view Superintendent Porter's most recent Blog Post, click here.
COVID-19 Clinic for Students Aged 5-11
Please carefully read the information below. EVERYONE will be starting from the beginning even if you have previously completed the docusign registration process.
- Please go to Greely Schools all times and fill out the form for your child.
- There are no longer time slots to sign up for due to the link malfunctioning for the past few days. In order to potentially reduce wait times, if at all possible, we request that you follow the group times below. There will be a wait time but the reward at the end of the wait will be one step closer to being fully vaccinated!
- Northern Light requests that all registration is completed through the online docusign form.
- You should receive an email from Northern Light regarding the vaccine, however, it is not immediate. If you make it through to the end of your docusign form you should be all set.
- You do not have to print your form, but are welcome to.
You can come to either one, we are just trying to space out the groups in order to hopefully reduce wait times.
Below is a snapshot of the current positive COVID-19 cases. For more information, including updated information regarding COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Information Center at: https://sites.google.com/
Current COVID-19 Cases
MSAD #51 Board of Directors Information
Meetings start at 6:30 pm in the Greely Center for the Arts at GHS unless otherwise noted.
November 15 - Regular Meeting
Our Community Partners are strong supporters of various areas of the school. Without them, our students would not have many of the wonderful opportunities and experiences that they receive.
Give to Greely PTO's Annual Parent Power Appeal
The Greely PTO Parent Power Appeal is our biggest and most important fundraiser. It is a quick and easy way to make a one-time contribution that works for your family. In 2019, we raised over $13,000 thanks to the generosity of MIW and GMS families! 100% of your tax-deductible donation helps provide K-8 teacher’s enrichment opportunities (such as classroom supplies, playground equipment, guest speakers, field trips, special events and more) for their students that help expand our kids' learning far beyond their classroom walls.
None of this would be possible without the support of MSAD-51's generous parent community. We need your "parent power" to continue to make this impact on Greely schools. No amount is too small. Our goal this year is to raise $12,000. Thank you for considering a gift to our most important fundraiser of the year. Donate online here, Venmo @greely-pto or send a check in with your child with the flyer below.
Parent U: Raising Resilient, Caring, Responsible Children
If you would like something included in our weekly newsletter, please send a brief write up with title along with a JPEG or PNG image of your flyer (if applicable) to Fran Prentice for approval. The deadline each week is Sunday. Any requests received after Sunday will be reviewed for possible submission in the following week's newsletter. All approved submissions will be posted on the district's website.
Not all items in this email are MSAD #51 sponsored programs. If you need more information, please contact the group or organization that is sponsoring the event.
357 Tuttle Road, PO Box 6A, Cumberland, ME 04021
email@example.com | 207.829.4800